view of the impact of Covid-19 and the increased risk of infection and
transmission of the disease, Orbility has introduced a number of measures in
accordance with official government guidelines.
During this pandemic, our customers and employees remain our number one priority.
Since the outbreak of
the pandemic, Orbility has continued to provide service but has taken the
following precautions to safeguard the health & safety of its staffs and
- Has distributed and implemented all official government notices and advice.
- Has stopped all non-essential business travel.
- Has instructed its employees to work from home where practicable.
- Has implemented virtual meetings using tools such as Microsoft Teams and Skype for business.
- Has established social distancing policies where it is essential for employees to attend the work place.
- Has supplied hand sanitiser gel & disposable gloves to protect its employees.
- Has suspended all non-essential preventative maintenance visits.
- Has introduced a triage stage at its service desks in an attempt to rectify or diagnose service calls remotely before attending site.
Teams continue to install projects where our clients request it, it is safe to do so, and it is not prohibited by national government guidelines.
Orbility will continue to review the situation by continuously monitoring official government channels daily and will update the above notice as and when required.
All the best to you and your relatives.
Your Orbility team